One of the most common uses for pins is to create team pins for sports. Pinsource is extremely active in the development of team pins, and even is the official pin supplier to Cooperstown Baseball World, a huge baseball tournament for children that has been a Little League Mecca for more than a decade now.
There are many reasons that people choose to order sports-related pins. These include:
• Collectible. Pins are highly collectible, especially if they feature team logos or other team-related designs. Collectors try to get their hands on as many unique pins as possible, and will even trade with other collectors to make sure they can get all the pins they’re looking for. It’s very much like trading baseball or football cards.
• Team membership. Some teams order pins to give to members as a sign of their membership. Getting their team pin becomes a sort of rite of passage for new team members.
• Tournament pins. Many tournaments order pins that are specifically designed for that tournament to give to all of the teams and athletes that participate.
• Championship pins. Some teams order pins to commemorate championships, or tournaments will give special pins to their champions.
• Professional team pins for fans. Professional sports teams like to find different types of memorabilia that their fans will enjoy, and pins are a common item that you’ll find at team pro shops. Many people enjoy wearing pins to display their fandom while out and about or while at games, and some people simply enjoy collecting them and displaying them at home.
The sports pins that you order can include any sport, including baseball ,football, basketball, volleyball, hockey, soccer, tennis, track, cheerleading and more. Many people order these pins for events, competitions, fundraising or free giveaways.
There are plenty of options available for you to customize these pins as you place your order. Browse our custom lapel pin options for more information, or contact us today at Pinsource to speak to a representative, who will help you to fulfill your needs. We look forward to speaking with you!