Every single week an organization is having a celebration to raise awareness for their cause. When done correctly, an awareness day, week, or month is an excellent way to get publicity for your cause — or a great way to have fun with your employees or target audiences.
Some companies may find themselves asking: what is the effectiveness of putting a logo on something? And, if you’re a small company with a limited budget, it’s definitely a question worth asking. Companies everywhere spend money on materials hoping their logo and message will reach the world. So, since we at PinSource are in the business of logo merchandise, I decided to do a little research the subject.
Let’s take a look at some statistics from the most recent industry survey of consumers:
- People in the US own, on average, 10 promotional products.
- 77% of people will keep a promotional product because it is useful,
- 29% will keep it around because it’s attractive.
- A whopping 85% of recipients remember the advertiser who provided the promotional product.
- And 50% form a favorable impression of the advertiser.
- If you really want to sway opinion, give a jacket or other outerwear: 80% of those receiving outerwear had a favorable impression of the advertiser.
If these numbers have you excited about adding promotional products to your marketing mix, using a genre specific product is an effective use of your marketing dollar.
Moreover, we have some exciting new products that extend beyond lapel pins and we’re very happy to share these new materials with you. The new products span the gamut from a fun outdoor BBQ apron (with tools!), festival totes, travel blankets, golf event items – you name it! The list goes on and on. Although everyday items are important for branding, why not brand your items for use when your customers are having fun? Wouldn’t that be a positive use of your brand? Our new items are just that. They focus on merchandise used when your customers are out having enjoying recreation and having fun!
So the bottom line is that promotional products work. They can extend your brand, enhance your image, and turn recipients into customers and repeat customers. Just make sure you’re working with a professional who can make it happen for you, like us! We’d be happy to discuss our new materials and help you chose the best item(s) for you!