Pinsource is known for its custom lapel pins, but we have a wide variety of other products available, including our custom patches. These patches give the appealing look of direct embroidery at a fraction of the cost you’d otherwise pay for it. All you need to do is send us the design that you’ve put together, or ask us to help you create your own unique design. Within no time at all you’ll receive a gorgeous custom patch that you can enjoy for years to come. Patch options include 50%, 70% and 100% embroidery, with smaller iron patches also available.
Why choose a patch from Pinsource?
Our patches come with guaranteed quality and high levels of customization. Additionally, these patches are extremely versatile. They are perfect for uses such as:
• Military purposes. If you need military patches for your unit, we’re here for you. Send us your design and we will help you to properly decorate your soldiers for their achievements. We are pleased to be of assistance to all service men and women.
• Scout groups. Boy and girl scouts can earn patches for accomplishing certain tasks. We create these patches for you based on the specifications of your local or national scouting organization, and can also work with you to create your own custom troop patches.
• Organizations. Clubs and nonprofit organizations can create custom patches to sew on to shirts that act as their uniforms when they are out and about in public, doing charity work or running events. These patches could be an organizational logo, an event logo or anything else.
• Letter jackets. High school and college letter jackets are often decorated with embroidered patches for activities, clubs and sports. We can help you to design patches that fit perfectly with your school’s colors, mascot and other themes.
• Companies. Need patches for work uniforms? Send us your logo and let us make it into a high-quality embroidered patch that can be adorned by your employees.
For more information about our custom patches, we encourage you to contact us today. We are happy to answer any questions you have or help you with the design process!