A Lapel pin is a special kind of accessory that is used widely in the corporate world. Different multinational corporations and business organizations have their own uniquely designed lapel pin. The most common use of lapel pins is to identify the workers of a company. You must have noticed employees wearing shirts and jackets with a lapel pin on top of it. The lapel pins on their shirts signify the association of the person with an organization. Besides being used for identifying workers, lapel pins are used extensively during various events, fund raising activities, promotional activities, branding of products, etc.
Well if you’ve recently launched your business company, then make sure that you purchase a lapel pin quickly. The lapel pin you select should be an impressive one as it will represent your business and promote the brand among the people to a great extent. There are many companies in the market which manufacture a wide variety of Lapel pins. However, the best option still remains to be the PinSource. PinSource is a world leader when it comes to the manufacture of high quality lapel pins. You can also buy wristbands, hard enamel pins, dog tags, magnets and many more amazing promotional items.
At Pinsource, we have a wide variety of products available that could be perfect items to sell for your next fundraiser. The prices we offer for our products make them perfect for re-selling. Whatever type of product you choose, you will be able to find items that are perfect for raising awareness about your organization or cause.
Here are some of the products we offer that are particularly common for use as fundraiser items:
- Book marks with soft enamel. These gold or silver nickel-plated book mark can have up to four different soft enamel colors, with the design on one side. They measure 2.25″ x .75″ and are great items to add to any small sale or fundraiser effort. After all, who doesn’t need a bookmark?
- Lapel pins. Most people purchasing pins for their fundraisers specifically prefer our hard enamel pins, nickel plated. Choose from up to four different hard enamel colors and select a military clutch back. These pins are durable and also fairly cheap to manufacture, meaning that you can purchase them in large numbers and resell them at your leisure.
- Wristbands. Wristbands are a particularly popular choice for organizations attempting to raise awareness about illness or other causes. For example, many people are familiar with the yellow “LiveStrong” wristbands that were popularized by cyclist Lance Armstrong to help raise awareness of cancer. If your cause has a particular color associated with it, or if you would just like to create a band with a unique design or your organization’s logo, Pinsource is pleased to assist you.
- Magnets. People love having magnets to decorate their refrigerators or filing cabinets, so consider designing magnets unique to your organization and reselling them as part of your fundraising efforts.
- Ornaments. If you do a lot of fundraising around the holiday season, Christmas ornaments are a great fundraising choice. Lots of people will be buying ornaments as it is, but if they see that they can help your organization by purchasing these ornaments then they will be likely to buy them.
Talk to a Pinsource representative today for more information about the products we have available and how they can help you with your next fundraiser.