High quality embroidered products are a relatively new addition to the many offerings here at PinSource. The craftsmanship and detail offered are bar none, and they are such a unique new product we just had to share a little more information about them with our customers.
There are many options to choose from and a lot of unique ways you can use the embroidered style to showoff you logo, team name, product or promotion. These products are customizable and come in a multitude of color options as well. These would make a great gift or company swag. There are a lot of options to consider while customizing them to suit whatever your needs your company may have. Here are a few highlighted to show the uniqueness of the product.
Embroidered Luggage Tags- Here’s something unique and out of the box. Not to mention, no one will have your personalized luggage tag at the airport so it will be very easy to spot while traveling. The possibilities are endless, you can add whatever quotation you would like to use. These are the perfect opportunity to showcase those designs that lend themselves well to embroidery.
EmbroideredBracelets – These bracelets can be customized and embroidered in any saying, and the color choices are limitless. The color of the strap as well as the wrist charm is customizable too. We can tell you more about the charm options and find one that suites your company or logo.
Patches and Sticker Pack Patches – These are very high quality patches which can be customized in shape and color. There are metallic color options that will make an image or design pop and add dimension. There are iron-on or sew on patch options.
Sublimation Quotes Key Chain – These are a popular item and also quite a useful item for getting your logo or message out there. These aren’t a raised embroidery for the saying or quote, but a printed option for fabric. The trim of the keychain can be embroidered to give it durability and a polished look.
If you have any questions on any of the products featured or are getting some ideas for your own products, Give us a call! We’d love to talk to you more about your options 800-678-9288.
Pinsource is known for its custom lapel pins, but we have a wide variety of other products available, including our custom patches. These patches give the appealing look of direct embroidery at a fraction of the cost you’d otherwise pay for it. All you need to do is send us the design that you’ve put together, or ask us to help you create your own unique design. Within no time at all you’ll receive a gorgeous custom patch that you can enjoy for years to come. Patch options include 50%, 70% and 100% embroidery, with smaller iron patches also available.
Our patches come with guaranteed quality and high levels of customization. Additionally, these patches are extremely versatile. They are perfect for uses such as:
• Military purposes. If you need military patches for your unit, we’re here for you. Send us your design and we will help you to properly decorate your soldiers for their achievements. We are pleased to be of assistance to all service men and women.
• Scout groups. Boy and girl scouts can earn patches for accomplishing certain tasks. We create these patches for you based on the specifications of your local or national scouting organization, and can also work with you to create your own custom troop patches.
• Organizations. Clubs and nonprofit organizations can create custom patches to sew on to shirts that act as their uniforms when they are out and about in public, doing charity work or running events. These patches could be an organizational logo, an event logo or anything else.
• Letter jackets. High school and college letter jackets are often decorated with embroidered patches for activities, clubs and sports. We can help you to design patches that fit perfectly with your school’s colors, mascot and other themes.
• Companies. Need patches for work uniforms? Send us your logo and let us make it into a high-quality embroidered patch that can be adorned by your employees.
For more information about our custom patches, we encourage you to contact us today. We are happy to answer any questions you have or help you with the design process!
Invariably there comes a time where you need or want to take a photo of your pin, coin, lanyard, patch. Anything that may have a lot of detail but be pretty small in size.
The most common solution is to grab your camera and snap off a few pictures.
But wait…It’s all blurry. What happened?
Maybe you’ll just back up and send that photo.
Or crop it.
Hmm. Not very sharp.
What to do… What to do… Macrophotography! Here’s my “Twitter” explanation: Normal camera function has a focal length of about a foot. Macro enables the camera to focus on extremely (like 1/2″) close subjects.
• PS – that fits as a tweet!
• Double PS – The link regarding focal length WILL put you to sleep. Use with caution!
For this blog I’m using a 2008 Sony (DSC-H3) point and shoot. It has the macro button (the ubiquitous flower symbol) on the back.
Without the macro feature engaged the photo is a blur unless I hold the camera about a foot away. But… if I engage the macro it will focus even with the lens almost touching the pin!
Wow! That is SHARP!
And not just pins, it works for everything – here’s a coin photo without the macro…